Be Your Own Celebrity Stylist!
Wish you had the wardrobe of a leading lady? Find out how you can snag your favorite celebrity’s look for less with our guide to sporting these A-list styles.
Selena might be a vixen on the red carpet, but Justin Bieber’s adorable GF rocks totally simple and chic threads on the street.
- Get her look: You don’t have to spend a fortune on designer duds to steal Selena’s style. Simply stock up on a few basic purchases of everyday boyfriend cardigans or blazers to throw over jeans and a tee. To pull off the down-to-earth -- but still polished -- style that Selena struts, pair your cardis over loose-fitting girly tunics with embellishments like beading. Add dark-washed skinny jeans, and voila! To finish it off, go hassle-free with ballet flats and long knit scarves.
Ultra-feminine Taylor is the poster child for sweet, frilly vintage looks that any girl can copy.
- Get her look: When shopping for Taylor picks, look for dresses with lacy trimmings that you can layer with what you already have in your closet. Load up on florals and ruffles galore to mix and match. Layering a pretty printed blouse over a dainty A-line skirt is how this country starlet steps out from day to day. Pull on a pair of knee-high or cowboy boots, and you’re totally Taylor-fied. To complete your so Taylor look, slip on printed tights and add a skinny belt. Thrift stores are a perfect and affordable place to grab her vintage fashions.
The Potter princess fills up her closet space with inspiration from old-school fashion finds.
- Get her look: Look for structured, fitted pieces in neutral colors to emulate Emma. Splurging on just one fab trench coat could be enough to transform your closet into a Watson wardrobe. Wear it over a plaid or striped button-down or knit top with black skinny jeans to turn heads like this posh superstar. Peruse Dad’s closet for accessories like a tie or fedora to cap off your outfit at zero the cost. Other faves of this pixie queen? Rompers and shift dresses.
Teen-queen sensation V-Hudgens is always in the fashion spotlight for her boho-meets-urban chic finds -- and now you can be too!
- Get her look: V loves to take a variety of trends and shuffle ’em up for a whole new look. To replicate her fashion-forward ways, wear an off-the-shoulder top with a maxi skirt. Throw on a military jacket, and you’ve got essential pieces to mimic her everyday look. Vanessa is also all about going big with accessory overload to jazz up outfits. Layers of necklaces, oversized bags and bold earrings are keys to swiping her style.
Retro rocker Demi amps up her unique look by infusing alternative grunge with nostalgic pieces from yesteryear.
- Get her look: Carbon-copy Demi’s duds by putting a vest over your favorite relaxed rocker tee. Accessories like cuff bracelets, combat boots and bowler hats are an absolute must to ditto her style. Black skinny bottoms and leggings all work for pairings. Red or neon-colored sunglasses provide the final touch to wrap up your Lovato look. A consignment shop is an awesome place to drop a few dollars if you want to try it out on a budget!
Photo: Getty Images